Sunday, October 9, 2016

Singing with the Stangs

The middle school choirs were invited to sing The National Anthem with the high school choirs at the football game on Friday.  JR was thrilled to work with the high school kids, but furious that they "sounded awful" when 2 middle schools "that weren't even invited!" showed up.
(I thought they sounded just fine.)

I brought along 8 3rd grade boys to the football game.

JR rode the bus over with the choir so the "little" guys ate pizza at our house before hand.


Here's my one picture from the game. I don't have any pictures of JR because we aren't allowed to act like we know him.  When it was time to go we had to text him and then he met us in the parking lot because it would have been humiliating to walk out of the game with us. 

Here they are singing.  I have no idea where JR is and I never found him.  Jason spotted him at the end. 



No comments: