Friday, November 11, 2016

2 Concerts But Only 1 Me

JR, Kyle and Reed all had Veteran's Day concerts/programs this morning. 
They were both at the same time, so I had to pick. 

Reed (being the most like me) said there was no reason to come to their concert since neither he nor Kyle had a solo, speaking part, or special part. 

"Plus there's so many kids singing it's not like you could actually hear me."  He spoke it so bitterly, it was almost like I was saying it to myself. 

But he's right. Look at all those kids. 


Here are some of the other pictures/video I was able to get from friends.

Reed's class

Kyle is in this video, but unless you're his mama you'll never find him. 

JR's program was very nice.
They sang The National Anthem, and then a medley of songs with both the band and the orchestra.






Happy Veteran's Day to PawPaw and Grandpa Gary!

No comments: