Sunday, March 26, 2017

Surf Dudes

Since I skipped out on the fishing and the zip-lining, I thought I'd try surfing. 
I'm not sure what made me think I'd actually enjoy surfing since I'm not a fan of salt water going up my nose or waves crashing over my head and pulling me under.


My surfing safari lasted about 10 minutes.
I participated in the beach side lesson, carried my board out to the waves, and then proceeded to get knocked over by waves and have the surf board hit me in the head. (twice)
Needless to say, I called it quits, and went back and sat on the beach.


Jason, of course, was the best surfer in the family.  Reed did a great job, as did Kyle. 
 (Kyle's surfboard hit him in the head too, so he called it quits after about an hour).
JR was able to stand up and ride a few times and never gave up.


I didn't have my phone with me (since I thought I was going to surf) but the surf school took some pictures and I bought these of Kyle and Reed because they really came out amazing!



No comments: