Friday, April 28, 2017

Talent Time

The PTA moved the talent show to the end of the year, which was fine by me.
They put me in charge again this year, but I had some demands this time around:

- I wanted a day-time, during school show only (nobody wants to come back to school in the evening at the end of school)

-All try outs had to be emailed or texted to me (I wasn't staying after school to watch kids dance and sing)

-And all dress rehearsals had to be during school hours.

I got everything I wanted, and I guess the kids really liked the show last year because this was just one of the stacks of audition forms that came in,

Yesterday, 3 little girls from Kyle and Reed's grade came over for me to help them with a routine. And when I say "help" I mean I picked the song, made up the routine, and taught it to them.  

It was funny having 3 little girls in the house (they all ooohed and ahhed over Kyle and Reed's baby pictures and fell into hysterical giggles when JR came home.)

After they left Reed said, "I'm so glad we don't have any girls in our family!"


One of the girls is Reed's little girlfriend, who I just happened to get a picture of with Kyle and Reed at the ball field the other night,


Their routine is super cute (if I do say so myself) and will be great if they practice like they should! 

No comments: