Saturday, June 10, 2017

Bubba Gump

I think I only have 2 or 3 more posts from May and then I'll finally be done with the end of school ridiculousness.

After the Winds of Time parade we took the boys out of school and down to Kemah to eat at Bubba Gump Shrimp.  (JR had finals so he didn't get to go.) We did this last year, so now it's become sort of a tradition.

Both Kyle and Reed love Forrest Gump, and the food is decent, so it's a fun lunch.



After lunch Kyle wanted to ride all of the roller coasters on the boardwalk, and Reed wanted to ride none of them. 
 Jason and Kyle rode one of the big ones, while Reed and I discussed how happy we were that we weren't riding a roller coaster.


I took a picture as they came out, and both of their faces crack me up.
 Kyle is definitely proud of himself, and Jason is wondering when roller coasters became not as fun as they used to be!  (I figured that out a few years ago.)


Thumbs up for riding, and that Reed and I didn't have to ride! 

No comments: