Saturday, August 19, 2017

Meet the Teacher and the Cougar

I have a new job to add to my super impressive resume.
 It looks like I'm now in charge of the mascot costume at the elementary school.


It's a pretty tough job to land...they just thought of the only person in the school that was ridiculous enough to wear it. 


I actually didn't wear it to Meet the Teacher, I had JR do it who needs service hours for National Junior Honor Society.


He put the costume on at our friend's house who lives across the street from the school. There was a heard of boys hanging out there, so they all had to take turns putting on the head.


The boys got their photo-op in early.  
And yes, my kids are wearing bathing suits to meet the teacher.  By 4th grade we aren't really that worried about making a good first impression anymore. 

It was about a million degrees with a million percent humidity yesterday.  Even with the ice pack we had down his shirt I thought he was going to faint one time. 


JR posed for lots of pictures and gave lots of hugs and high fives.


Reed lucked out in the pretty teacher department again this year.  4th year in a row.

I was busy being the "cougar handler" (I feel like I could work at a  Disney park now) so these were the only pictures I got. 

 First day is almost here.  😭


No comments: