Tuesday, August 22, 2017

No Bow No Go

The first day of school was a success. 

JR strolled in to Spring Branch Middle like he owned the place, which I guess he does since he's an 8th grader. 



Kyle and Reed were happy with their first day of 4th grade.



I even got this little nugget texted to me from one of the moms.


I made it in lots of 1st day of school pictures doing my mascot job.  
I added the giant bow and tu-tu.
(Yes, I made the bow myself.)

I wore 2 ice packs and 2 frozen wash cloths inside my suit. 


End of the first day reports:

Reed: "My teacher is awesome. She's almost as good as Ms. Badrack." (Kyle's homeroom teacher he named his hamster after and Reed's reading teacher from last year.)

Kyle: "My class has a guinea pig!" 

JR: "There weren't any fights today, unfortunately." 

No comments: