Monday, November 6, 2017

Lights, Camera, Auction

Jason and I went to the elementary school auction on Saturday night.
The best part about it was that I wasn't an auction chair! 

It was a movie theme, and when I asked Jason what he wanted to be he thought of his favorite scene in all of cinematic history:

The dart scene from Old School.  If you haven't seen it, here it is:


And here's my version...Jason wore a baseball cap because I don't have a Will Ferrell wig in my prop closet (I only have an afro.)

(Yes, I made Jason's dart out of a left over party horn I had lying around.)


I had a last minute costume change (like 15 minutes before we walked out the door) and went as Dolly Parton's character Miss Mona in Best Little Whorehouse in Texas. 

Miss Mona may or may not have wound up on stage with the DJ for most of the night, but if you know Miss Mona, then you know she probably did. 

No comments: