Monday, December 11, 2017

2 Early Mornings!

Kyle had a diving meet this weekend, which required us to leave the house at 6:30 AM both mornings so he could be there by 7:00 to warm up.


When I woke him up at 6:15 on Saturday morning and told him it was time to go dive, he immediately had a huge smile on his face.  So he must really love it because I don't smile about anything that early.


He tied for 4th place in 3 meter springboard (that's 10 feet) and I think he learned a lot about competing. 


He said he had fun which is all that ever matters.

I got nervous watching him dive and would forget to video, but I did get these.
(Kyle is the one on the board closest to the camera in the long speedo.)




He had a diving fan club with him.



 And I made sure to get my picture with him since I'm the one that drives him across town to lessons twice week.  So like 10% of that 4th place victory is mine, right? 

No comments: