Thursday, February 15, 2018

Valentine Winners

For the 2nd year in a row I was in charge of the Valentine parties for the entire grade.  
(Which made it super easy since I already knew how to do it.) 

I made each class (6 classes) an "estimation vase".  There were 57 butter-mints, and coincidentally, Kyle and Reed both guessed 56.  Hummmm...the vases had sat in our house for about a week.  


So Kyle and Reed did not come home with the vase, as I made them both give them to the person who had the next best guess.


They were able to legitimately win one of the hats and Mr. T necklaces I made in super exciting games of Valentine Bingo and speed heart puzzle putting together. 






The kids got candy for Valentines.


I got 2 dozen roses...oh yeah, and a new car (a suburban). 


And Jason got salt.  (Yes, he was happy to get salt.) 

No comments: