Monday, February 12, 2018

You Still Have Time

Kyle and Reed had to bring their Valentine boxes and "cards" to school today, so you still have time to make yours as awesome as mine if you want to copy me.


We are sticking with what works, so all the girls in both of their classes are getting a (fake) rose.
Reed said all the girls loved them last year. 


 The boys in Kyle's class are getting a squishy basketball

And the boys in Reed's class are getting a baseball key chain.

Tooting my own horn here, but I outdid myself on their boxes.


You are supposed to be able to put their valentines in their mouths, but my pictures should have been bigger.  If the valentines are small you could get them in there, but I left one side open so you could put them in there too.



It wasn't sure what Reed would want for his.  I was glad he chose tennis (that was easy).


Kyle's was a no-brainer. I'm not sure we even discussed any other options.

No comments: