Monday, September 10, 2018

He "Didn't Hate It"

Jason, JR, Jason's friend, Jay (who set Jason and me up, btw) and I went to the Clemson/A&M game on Saturday.


JR has had a deep hatred of all things A&M for awhile now and only wanted to go because he is a big Clemson fan. 


But going to College Station with 2 Aggies tends to sway young minds, and after JR's trip he "doesn't hate A&M anymore."  (He was even rooting for them at the game...something I've never been able to bring myself to do.)


After the tour of all the places the guys lived, we ate at Layne's Chicken Fingers.


Then it was off to the Dixie Chicken, which is where I think he really got swayed. 




He even wanted a T-shirt! 



The game was fun, but it also helped that we had some fancy pants club level seats. 

And though I don't think A&M will ever be JR's first choice, it's nice to have him "not hate it" anymore.

No comments: