Friday, January 4, 2019

2018 Spectacular

I didn't do my 2018 review in a timely manner this year, but here it is!


January
Kyle and Reed turned double digits

February

Reed's basketball team made it all the way to the championship game, and lost by 1. 


JR went to California to perform in the Junior Theater Festival.

March

I got to meet Dr. Jen from The Little Couple

April

Kyle took home his first 1st place medal in a diving meet on the 3 meter springboard. 


May

Reed was runner-up in a club tennis tournament

 JR looked handsome going to the 8th grade dance

Kyle walked on his stilts for the whole school 

June

JR went to Spain for 2 weeks

Reed went to waterski camp.

July

 Grandpa Gary, Jason, Traci, Kyle, and Reed went to Africa

And then Kyle went to AAU diving nationals and placed 2nd in 1 meter. 


August
School started- and I can't even find a picture


September

I got to pretend it was 1988 and went to see Def Leppard

We had a funeral for Tickle the hamster.

JR tolerated the Aggies for 1 game. 

October

JR had his 1st high school choir concert and took my favorite picture ever with next door neighbor, Mary. 

And he went to homecoming and I made the best mum ever. 

Kyle won more diving meets

And Reed played basketball tournaments (And won)


November

JR made Region Choir





Jason and I let the boys ski by themselves….a whole new world for us. 

December 
We celebrated a great 2018! 

No comments: