Saturday, January 19, 2019

4 Years Later

Around this time 4 years ago I ran the Houston Marathon.

  And since then I've hardly run a step.

My friends that I work out with and I were getting tired of doing classes, and we decided we'd sign up for the Houston half marathon.

We started training in August running 1 mile.  Not even kidding.  

We went and picked up our packets on Friday and we are all ready to run 13.1 miles tomorrow (it's supposed to be one of the coldest Houston Marathons in history).


We had lots of fun at the Expo.

Clearly.


We found our names on the wall with all the half marathoners and marathoners.  
Being an "I", it was super easy to find my name.




At lunch we couldn't decide which dessert to celebrate with, so we had them all.  
We deserve it, right?

I'll be leaving my house about 5:00 AM tomorrow...wearing everything I own. 


No comments: