Sunday, February 24, 2019

Never Miss a Party

Our neighborhood had a Mardi Gras party on Friday night. 

Normally I wouldn't miss a party, but since we have a standing date to the Rodeo BBQ Cookoff every year, Jason and I couldn't go.

When we pulled up Friday night we were greeted with this.


The Uber driver couldn't believe it until Jason said, "Well, we've got 3 boys."

I noticed how impressive of a wrapping job it was, and just assumed it was the high school theater girls, since I figured 10-11 year old girls couldn't have pulled that off.


I was shocked when we asked JR who wrapped us and he said, "A bunch of drunk adults.  They were really loud and thought they were hilarious."


So hilarious, in fact, that there are photos and videos of our house being wrapped all over Instagram and Facebook.


Another friend down the street had other plans Friday night too, and her house looked like this too.  So, moral of the story, always attend your neighborhood parties! 

No comments: