Tuesday, April 2, 2024

85

 My daddy celebrated his 85th birthday on Easter Sunday, so we had his party the day before.

I had no idea I was ordering an 8 and a 5 that had to be put together.  Not only did they have to be put together, they came in a box as strips of cardboard with no directions.  Thankfully I'm married to an Aggie engineer that has the patience of Job. 


The balloon arch was an easy set up, but I'm pretty sure MawMaw and Granny Sherry's fingers have blisters from tying ballons knots. 


We had a cute entrance set up


And a yummy cake (I forgot to take a picture of the Mexican buffet)

Speaking of forgetting to take pictures, basically if you arrived early or stayed late you got a picture with the birthday boy, and though it doesn't look like it from these pictures we had about 80 people come.

The original 3

My cousins

Paw Paw's favorite nieces. 

My 2nd grade teacher and her daughter

The counselors from Humble High School


And the family that was left at the very end (Kyle and Reed were already back at the house hunting)


It was a very nice birthday party!

No comments: