I figured the best way to end the decade was with some pictures of its beginning. (Please don't laugh at my pantyhose...pretty sure that was the last time I've had a pair on my body.) This will be the 10th New Year's Eve Jason and I have spent together. (Which is actually quite amazing considering the number of holidays we've spent apart.) So yes, that's us celebrating Y2K. (I remember one of the girls I worked with had stocked up on so many bottles of water awaiting "the crash" that she brought us each a case. Needless to say, I was well hydrated as the 2000's began.)I could have never guessed what the 2000's had in store for us. (If someone had told me I'm pretty sure that smile would have been more a look of sheer terror!) What an amazing 10 years we have been blessed with. And I won't even try to imagine what the next 10 has in store for us...Here's to you, 2010!

Glad to see my love of a good party hat hasn't changed. I noticed I'm wearing a different one in each picture. Guess I upgraded for a sparklier model as the night went on!
1 comment:
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Party on....MR
Post a Comment