Speaking of boys vs girls, we're back to our normal routine which means Tiny Tots is back in the mix. I switched their Tots day from Wednesday to Tuesday and was fairly certain I'd made a monumental mistake when we walked into a gym full of girls. I immediately thought, "Uh-oh. There's going to be a w
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Prom with the Bros
Speaking of boys vs girls, we're back to our normal routine which means Tiny Tots is back in the mix. I switched their Tots day from Wednesday to Tuesday and was fairly certain I'd made a monumental mistake when we walked into a gym full of girls. I immediately thought, "Uh-oh. There's going to be a w
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The Bros are completely cool! MR
That isnt a prom pose - thats the beginnings of the chest bump! They are totally manly men!
Since my boys were about their age, all I have to do is say "love brother" and they get a cute little huggy pose going. Sometimes they'd frown like crazy or look mad, but they'd still hug...after all..."brothers gotta hug!"
Got to have them hugs - precious pictures.
Post a Comment