JR enjoying a grilled cheese while rockin' some serious after school hair. Surprisingly he mixes it up a bit each week. The grilled cheese stays the same, but I never know what flavor slushy he's going to request.

The Babies always split an order of tator tots.

And a Sprite. Reed always says, "Coke. Coke." I bring their sippy cups because Sonic ice, besides being the perfect consistency, makes a super neat sound in the Styrofoam cup...which means it gets turned upside down. Speaking of Sonic ice, did you know our ol' buddy Matthew McConaughy has a Sonic ice machine in his house? (I read about it in Texas Monthly.) I'd say that's money very well spent.

And finally, here's me. I felt so Kim Kardashian posing while I took a picture of myself in the car. My only choice each week is if it will be a Cherry Diet Coke or Vanilla Diet Coke. (It was cherry today.)
1 comment:
Now that is a happy hour that holds true to its name - just look at all those happy faces!
Post a Comment