Besides the Battle of the Bands, Jason and I got to do lots of fun things with JR over the weekend.
On Friday I was able to get a personal tour of one of the sorority houses and lunch (plus a tour) at another. I took some pictures just so you could see the comparison between them and JR's house.
I still love JR's house, but the sorority houses are really something.
The living room difference is almost laughable. ![]()
And if you've seen the Blind Side, then this little sign will impress you.
The fraternity had a nice party for us Friday night.
And it was fun seeing JR and his friends.
This is the picture I got when I asked Jason to take a picture of me with "my friends".
I figure if JR can call my friends "his friends" I can call his friends my friends.
(Note to self: check Jason's picture taking skills in the moment).
Saturday we went to the house for a crawfish boil
And Saturday night Jason and I entertained ourselves while JR went to the "biggest thing to ever happen to Oxford" the Morgan Wallen concert.
No comments:
Post a Comment