Jason got everyone in the family Easter Lillys this year. They hadn't opened on Easter Sunday, so we were really looking forward to the "grand opening". My mom and Granny Sherry both texted and sent pictures when theirs opened. And Jason and I have spent way too much time discussing ours.
Here's what ours looked like when it opened.
It was very exciting (I guess this is what we find exciting now.)
But there was one bloom that was holding out a few days longer than the rest.
And again, the excitement we had when we saw that it had opened...maybe we need to pick up a new hobby.
It reminds me so much of the plant from Little Shop of Horrors. I start singing "Suddenly, Seymour" in my head every time I pass it.
And if you weren't a kid in the 80's, and have no idea what I'm talking about, here you go.
No comments:
Post a Comment