I had lots of "celebrity" sightings while I was in Charleston.
I found Craig from Southern Charm's store. (I bought a hat.)
I saw landmarks from the movie, The Notebook (Jason is acting like he has no idea what I'm talking about even though he watches it every time it's on TV.)
In the movie Allie goes to Sarah Lawernce for college, but those scenes were actually filmed at College of Charleston.
They also told us that Outer Banks films there a lot, but I haven't seen that show to get excited over that.
Now, not exactly a "celebrity sighting", but I did see the KD house.
And most exciting of all. I ran into the College of Charleson ADPis. I'd been seeing their TikToks and when I saw them in town I squealed and asked for a picture with them. They were as excited to have a "fan" as I was to see them!
And here's the TikTok they were filming when I ran into them.
No comments:
Post a Comment