My girlfriends and I went to see Megyn Kelly on Thursday. It was very similar to the Gutfeld show, but I have to give it to Gutfeld, I think his was just a bit better. It took forever to get in because Don Jr. was one of her guests, so we all had to go through secret service security. I don't even own a purse small enough that was allowed, so I had my phone in one pocket and my car key in another.
She came out to Kid Rock, so I was impressed right from the start.
She looked gorgeous. We looked it up and she's wearing a $5,000 Oscar De La Renta dress.
First she interviewed Jesse Kelly and he was really good.
Then she brought out Don Jr. Here's his intro (it's in 2 parts because it was too long to upload as one)
Don Jr. wasn't what I was expecting. He actually reminded me of JR. He talks really loud, he's very animated and he does his impression of Trump every time he's telling a story about him.
It was a fun night!

No comments:
Post a Comment