I started this blog on September 1, 2007. I've documented every single thing that's ever happened in Kyle and Reed's lives and everything since JR was 4.
Reed tells me all the time, "your blog used to be so funny. and now it's not funny anymore". And I have to say, "Well, y'all don't do funny things anymore."
As the kids have gotten older, I've definitely slowed down blogging, and I think it's time for it to come to an end. I'm telling you now so I can get you all prepared that my last blog will be September 1, 2026.
19 years was a pretty good run.
I'm glad I was able to document all the things. We can look back and see where we were, where we've been, and where we went.
And Jason, Chloe, and I are looking forward to this next season!
No comments:
Post a Comment