Chloe has lots to say about her trip to Colorado, as she was very excited to take her first plane ride.
My first plane ride. By Chloe.
I wore my dress, we don't wear pajamas and house shoes to the airport, and checked in.
I made it through security (Mama carried me through the metal detector)
Then I went to the club.
I had treats and those made me relax.
Then things took a turn for the worse.
And then they went from worse to even more worse.
Finally, I was set free!
I refused to use the airport porta potty (pet relief area) but I was officially in Colorado and ready to start my vacation!
At the end of the week, I wasn't ready to leave. I had no desire to come back to the Houston heat and humidity. Unfortunately for me I was drugged and transported across state lines without my consent. This is my face.
I was told I passed the flying test, although I heard Mama and Daddy saying something about "it's like flying with a toddler". I have no idea what that means, so I'll be expecting to be taken on all flying vacations from now on.







No comments:
Post a Comment