We started out the morning in Budapest with a city tour that ended with us touring a beautiful church. We would have had great city views if it hadn't been raining. I'm not sure if Budapest got more torn up during World War II than the other cities we visited, but they definitely talked about it more.
In the afternoon we went to a Turkish bath. I think Jason and I were both envisioning a health spa and instead it was like a city public pool. I give it a 1 out of 10, would not recommend. I did make Jason go check out the naked area (they call in "bathing suit forbidden") so make sure you ask me about that when you see me.
This morning we left Budapest and flew to Munich, so we are headed out to find some dinner and maybe see some German sights since our only German stop on our cruise was canceled.
Here are our pictures from yesterday.
In the afternoon we went to a Turkish bath. I think Jason and I were both envisioning a health spa and instead it was like a city public pool. I give it a 1 out of 10, would not recommend. I did make Jason go check out the naked area (they call in "bathing suit forbidden") so make sure you ask me about that when you see me.
This morning we left Budapest and flew to Munich, so we are headed out to find some dinner and maybe see some German sights since our only German stop on our cruise was canceled.
Here are our pictures from yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment