Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Region Choir-The Concert

JR had his Region Choir concert on Saturday evening.

He spent Friday night until 10:00 and then all day Saturday rehearsing.  We were so impressed!  They sounded amazing.  He said they had worked their voices too hard and that he thought they sounded better earlier in the afternoon.  I told him I didn't think they could have sounded better! 

We weren't allowed to video, but I did sneak a picture.


He doesn't get to advance to Area tryouts, but we were just thrilled he made Region Choir as a freshman.


After it was over we did quick family pictures

My cousin, LuAnne, was visting my parents and she even came along...bless her heart. 

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw's took JR to dinner and brought him home while the rest of us raced off to Reed's basketball tournament hoping to catch his last game.

No comments: