Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Easter 2021

 Easter 2021 was a million times better than 2020...I was in church wearing my Easter bonnet instead of a mask!  After church we had an amazing brunch...just a great day!

JR was still getting dressed so he missed this family photo.

 (Yes, my dress looks like an Easter egg on purpose.)


JR made it in this picture, even though my hat is trying to kick everybody out.


And clearly, we're family since half of us didn't know where to look.

The Easter Bunny tried to make up for last year's Easter baskets which literally had things I found in the pantry (I think everyone got a pack of Ramen Noodles).
I guess the Easter Bunny did ok since JR told me the aviator sunglasses he got were the "best present he's ever gotten" and that he looks like "Tom Cruise or Eric Church" when he wears them. 

Obviously we really need to work on JR's self confidence. 

No comments: