Friday, April 8, 2022

Winning and a Wrong Right Answer

My other favorite thing about cruising (besides eating) is the trivia, specifically winning at trivia. 

 I thought we had a chance at movie theme song trivia, but we missed 2 (we didn't know Driving Miss Daisy or Kill Bill).  

But there was never a doubt we wouldn't walk away the champions in 80's music Name That Tune.  

Our perfect answer sheet and our big winnings- a key chain and a highlighter!

I'm actually still miffed about Friends trivia.  Debbie and I were in the zone and had only missed 1/2 of a two-part question.  (We couldn't remember that Bruce Willis' character was named Paul.)

But we wound up missing another one because we said Rachel, Chandler, and Joey ate the cheesecake off the floor.  The official Royal Caribbean answer was "Rachel and Chandler".  I, of course, YouTubed the scene when I got home and immediately texted Debbie that we were, in fact, right.  Joey clearly starts eating the cheesecake in the last seconds of the episode.  

So we were vindicated of our rightness, but definitely robbed of a key chain! 

No comments: