Monday, June 20, 2022

Some Pre Father's Day Excitement

 We were out Saturday night around 8:30 when Jason said, "that's Kyle face timing me".  It was Kyle showing Jason how he'd hooked his leg with his fishhook and asking him how could he get it out. 

While Jason was still on the phone with Kyle explaining the reasons he probably wasn't going to be able to get it out by himself, I called my mom and in my calmest voice said, "Go down to the pond, pick up Kyle and take him to the emergency room, he's hooked his leg."


He wasn't hurt enough that he couldn't Snap it out immediately. 



They made it to the emergency room



And my mom kept us updated. 



And they finished up around 10:30.


After getting Kyle some dinner they made it home about midnight.  He got a tetanus shot and a round of antibiotics, and has decided that maybe he'll stick to fly fishing. 

No comments: