Monday, September 26, 2022

Parents Weekend

 Jason and I just returned from parents weekend, where we had a great time.

We started off eating breakfast here because this is where Dolly Parton ate when she came to town! 


Speaking of Dolly, check out my game day button.


I got to see this person for lunch (and dinner) and I was very excited.



I'd heard all about how awesome the tailgating is, but it's pretty overwhelming when you walk up on it.

We belong to a Texas tent, and this is it.


And the inside


We got to see this one (and friends) again



And visited their tent, which didn't have quite the same offerings as ours. 


We decided we were too old to sit in regular seats at the game, and I guess I'm glad we're "too old" because it was definitely too hot at 3:00 in the afternoon!



No comments: