Friday, November 17, 2023

1 Tree and Some Crafts

 I just talked to my mom, and she said she had 4 Christmas trees up.  I told her that was 3 too many, because I did 1 tree again this year.  I didn't get started on it until I got back from Oxford, so I was late this year.  

Yes, one section of lights is out, but oh well.

Chloe's new stocking I made her blends in perfectly with ours.


Speaking of things I made.  I also made JR and Jason new ornaments since I made Kyle and Reed new ones.   I made ornaments from their favorite movies.

JR's is, of course, Wooderson (Matthew McConaughey) from Dazed and Confused. 


And Jason's is Will Ferrell from his favorite dart in the neck scene from Old School. 



I can also show these off as all of JR's friendgirls have already gotten them.




I'm still not sure who this is (besides being a singer) but I feel like I made Jesus with a dog.  
Reed was unimpressed with my lack of ability to make the dog to scale. 


And one of his friends wanted one of herself. 

And some didn't get ornaments, I made them stockings. 

I still have sequins stung all over the office (Jason is so thrilled) so you never know what you might get. 

No comments: