Thursday, May 9, 2024

Our Boots and Our Bling

 Jason and I had a boots and bling event to attend last night, and oh small detail, we were chairing it. 



I wore my bling on my boots, and Jason wore his bling on his belt by wearing Kyle's FFA showmanship buckle, although I don't think you can see it in this picture.

We took lots of pictures, but none of them seemed to be on my phone, so all I have are these.

The ladies at our table.

And waiting for valet after the evening was over.

Jason had to give a speech while I stood next to him and smiled.  He did amazing, as he always does.

We also got to show off our two-stepping skills to a George Strait impersonator who had a few people fooled into thinking he was the real George Strait.

 Believe me, I'd be posting pictures of George and me instead of Jason and me if it had been the real George. 

No comments: