Wednesday, May 11, 2016

I See Your Future

Saturday night Jason and I went to Child Advocates annual fundraiser.  Last year it was a Kentucky Derby theme, and I had the best (homemade) hat there. (Obviously.)

Jason told me (2 days before) that this year's theme was "Bollywood", but I think it was really something about elephants and monsoons.  None the less, I was trying to come up with something that looked Indian, but I think I wound up looking like a fortune teller.


Which is fine because I think Jason's shirt is more Bali than Bollywood, but hey they're on the same side of the world, right? 

I pulled everything for my outfit out of my closet except the head chain thing which I bought because now I'll be better prepared for this kind of theme if it comes up again somewhere!  

No comments: