Monday, October 19, 2020

Hoco 2020

 Homecoming 2020 looked a lot different than normal, there was no dance, but at least they got to have a game. 

(I'm getting real tired of having to say "at least" with every tiny little thing we're "allowed" to do!) 


Since there was no dance, JR didn't take a date since he was "working" at the game.  

And even though he didn't have a date, I did get to make a mum.  When Kyle's tutor and (JR's friend) told me she was sad because her boyfriend didn't want to do mums and garters, she had a mum waiting for her the next time she came over. 


And here's JR working at the game, he's easy to find...just look for the skinniest one. (I wish I could say that about pictures of myself!)


And here he is working some more.  He's the S

So it would have been a super uneventful homecoming if one of JR's theatre friends hadn't won homecoming queen. Her mama is such a good friend that we were sitting together, and obviously we were super excited! 

As you can imagine we didn't scream, whoop, or make a spectacle of ourselves in any way.


JR with the hoco queen's mom and sisters.

No comments: