Sunday, October 25, 2020

Go Bears

 Reed had his first middle school football game.  I think they only get to play 3 games, but he is excited to play. 

Like all sports, I'm not sure what his positions are called, and lots of times I lose him on the field.  But I do know that's he #7, and usually pulling up his pants because they don't make pants with a small enough waist. 

But like every sport Reed plays, he makes it so much fun to watch! 



I think this is him being a kick off returner.  (The other team kicks the ball, Reed catches it and runs.)


And here he is doing that another time


And I know this is when he is a running back (I know that because they hand him the ball and he runs).


And here he is on defense tackling a big kid.  
(I, of course, have "reactions" to all the plays, but this one I think is my biggest.)

  He's on the right hand side of the video #7. 

No comments: