Sunday, May 15, 2022

I Will Always Win a Parade

 Yesterday was the senior car parade and I've been saying for 2 years I was going to have the best "float" in it.  I guess somebody caught wind of my comments, because the rules clearly stated no floats.  But that certainly didn't stop me from bringing in the big guns. 


Somebody thinks they're going with "Jar" to live in the dorm, but I think she may miss her mother a bit too much for that.


I was super excited to pose with my handiwork.


I've been joking that you need an engineering degree from A&M to decorate an Ole Miss car, and thank goodness I'm married to one, because Jason made my Walk of Champions arch a reality.  

(Sure I could have made the arch without him, I just couldn't have made an arch that you can drive down the street without falling over without him!)



It looked just as good from the back!


The parade was a huge hit as usual.


Caroline drove so JR could do his thing, and so we could enjoy watching the parade.
And JR certainly did his thing. He started off slow.





But of course he whipped off his shirt when he saw his biggest fans. 
I told him I had pictures and videos of him sent to me by everyone I've ever met.




Thankfully I've got 4 years to come up with what Jason can engineer me for the other 2! 

No comments: