Friday, December 30, 2022

Skills

 I know I need to blog about our cruise (which was fabulous) but I can't figure out where to start.  So I thought I'd start with something I didn't even do.

We were eating breakfast when I looked out the window and noticed half the family ziplining.  

So, yes, I took a break from stuffing my face with fake eggs (my favorite) to video this from the window of the Windjammer.

Kyle



Reed


Granny Sherry



Later on in the cruise they all went ziplining again, and I almost missed videoing them because I had just come from the nacho and quesadilla bar. 

I was actually pretty impressed with myself that I was able to balance my overflowing plate in one hand while I videoed with the other...all while munching on my nachos. 

Yep, I got skills.

Jason


JR


No comments: