Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Guess Who's Back

 It feels like he was just here for Thanksgiving break (because he was).  

And he announced his arrival with another text, this time he even included the song to go with it.


But I can't give him too hard of a time.
We got his grades yesterday and he made all A's 

(Well, 2 A-, but those are still A's in my book).

He even got a round of applause and a "Good job, but, you should have worked harder and made those A minuses A's" from Reed.  Which is huge compliment coming from that one. 

He's at MawMaw and PawPaw's so when I was talking to him he said "I want my grades posted on the refrigerator."  
I said, "Of course, I'll put them up there as soon as they come in,"  

He told me, "No, go print them off the website."

So, I did as I was told.  

No comments: