Thursday, January 5, 2023

The Last Thing

 So our trivia knowledge was not up to par this trip.  Partly because we missed 80's name that tune (the itinerary said it started at 7:15 and it actually started at 7) and partly because with a ship this big you pretty much have to get a perfect score, plus guess random things that you couldn't possibly know like the hosts favorite song, movie, etc.

Here we are losing at multiple trivias.



The first picture is us just watching JR do Queen name that tune.  He didn't win because he missed 1, but the table near us was so impressed with his knowledge they turned around and wanted to chat with him.

I figured Anna, Emily, and JR would have a lock on ABBA name that tune, but they didn't know "Eagle" and apparently someone did.  (Whatever.)

On the last day of the cruise Kyle and Reed went to the ship scavenger hunt with some serious determination.  I knew they were going to kill themselves to win it. I just happen to see them at the front of the pack when a throng of people (not just kids, but grown adults) came sprinting down the promenade.

(And no, I wasn't eating nachos...I was at the pizza place). 

I soon got a text with this picture, so I knew they had won. They actually came in 2nd because they couldn't find the ship's library (shocking) but I guess the top 3 places won the coveted highlighters.


And that was our 5-day cruise.  My only complaint is that it wasn't 7 days! 

No comments: