Tuesday, March 7, 2023

All in One Day

 We had about a million things on the calendar for Saturday.  Kyle and Reed had their first day of umpiring.  They did 2 games in the morning, which I forgot to take a picture of them so all I have is Reed in the back of the car on the way to the rodeo.  Kyle was already changing clothes.


When we got there the boys took off to ride rides.  Jason and I happily did not ride rides.



This is what happens when you let Kyle in the funhouse wheel.



They played games and won giant animals.


And then we went to the rodeo


And since on the weekends the rodeo is in the afternoon, Jason and I were able to go to a gala that evening for the museum.  I guess I never took the kids to the museum here because it doesn't look anything like what I remember.  I remember there being a giant dinosaur when you walked in, but I didn't see a dinosaur the whole night.  The theme was tropical/cruise/ yacht rock, so we went full-on Miami. Jason went as Miami Vice, and I went as The Golden Girls.  Of course, I want to be Balance, but I'm guessing I'm way more Dorothy. 



No comments: