Monday, April 17, 2023

Spaced Out

 I think after today I'm all caught up on our happenings.  Jason and I were recently invited to a Space City Rodeo themed gala.  I wasn't sure what that dress code was, but I assumed sequins and cowboy boots would work.


I ran in to JR's old middle school principal (who JR loved) so we took this and sent it to him. 


I ran into this guy, and I'm still not sure what team he's the mascot for. 


And Jason and I did this thing that seems to be at every party we go to.


Also, Jason may or may not have found me on stage with the band (who, by the way, told me I was the "best thing that had happened all night") and made me go home.  I quickly text tattled on him to JR, who I knew would have my back in this situation! 



Poor Jason. Always having to be the "adult". 

No comments: