Tuesday, April 25, 2023

The Whole Weekend

Besides the Battle of the Bands, Jason and I got to do lots of fun things with JR over the weekend.  

On Friday I was able to get a personal tour of one of the sorority houses and lunch (plus a tour) at another.  I took some pictures just so you could see the comparison between them and JR's house.

I still love JR's house, but the sorority houses are really something. 


The living room difference is almost laughable. 


And if you've seen the Blind Side, then this little sign will impress you. 


The fraternity had a nice party for us Friday night.

And it was fun seeing JR and his friends.

This is the picture I got when I asked Jason to take a picture of me with "my friends".
 I figure if JR can call my friends "his friends" I can call his friends my friends. 
 (Note to self: check Jason's picture taking skills in the moment).

Saturday we went to the house for a crawfish boil




And Saturday night Jason and I entertained ourselves while JR went to the "biggest thing to ever happen to Oxford" the Morgan Wallen concert. 


No comments: