Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Flag Day 1 & 2

 It's not even Flag Day yet, but I've already had 2 celebrations.  We went out to dinner with friends this weekend and ate yummy food and had lots of fun. 



I think they all know me a little too well, just look at some of my presents.

A Monkees coffee table book 


And a Dolly coffee table book

And this present really steals the show.  Our friend that takes all the great sports and theatre photos had snapped this one of me talking to Chloe through our window a while back.  He framed it, signed it, and it's now in our living room as it should be! 

Reed said that I "ruined a great portrait of Chloe", but I love it. 


And then we celebrated again with the family when Granny Sherry brought over a polar pizza, which everyone definitely loved. 

No comments: