Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Likes

 We get asked a lot what we like about cruising.  So here we are doing the things we like.

We like to sit by the pool.



We like to eat (our dinner looks)


I guess I got extra excited about these, as these were my food pictures.


We like to win trivia. 

Debbie and I were super impressed with our win in movie love song trivia.
Although we lost Friends trivia because we couldn't remember the name of Rachel's cat. (Mrs. Whiskerson) 

My face when we lost 80's music trivia because I said "I Remember You" was "Love of a Lifetime" 

We technically "won" Queen trivia because someone might have been texting JR (don't worry, we didn't accept the key chain prize) and we lost Mama Mia which I fully blame Jason for since his favorite song is Chiquita, which he didn't recognize. 


Speaking of Jason, I decided to join him for his morning walk. We thought we were hilarious. 
Of course, Reed did not. 



No comments: