Sunday, September 17, 2023

Another 2

 Reed's had to more races and both were super exciting.  Last week his coach moved him up to varsity so we were all a little nervous of where he would finish since he was literally running with the big dogs! 

I started videoing as I was cheering for his teammates, and was shocked when I saw his bright yellow cleats coming right in the middle of the pack. 

 He stayed in the middle of the pack the whole race and finished with a time of 18:23. 


This week he ran JV again, and had a goal to finish in under 18 minutes.  With a 17:55 he did just that and came in 3rd out of 124 kids!

His teammates were super happy for him getting under 18!



You know I love a good race starting video... it was too sunny as they started, but it gets better and I added in an arrow to find him. 



Here they are during the race.  


The whole JV team did great, so lots of medals all around.



No comments: