Tuesday, September 19, 2023

What I've Been Doing

 If you know me you know I get on a kick of a certain thing (before I move on to something else). So for some reason I decided that my latest kick would be making Christmas ornaments. 

I've finished 2 and have more in the works (because I have to multi-task and can't finish one before I go to the next one). 

Now before I show you, remember I'm not a perfectionist (understatement of the year) and more of a....don't look too closely and it'll look fine kind of gal. 

I also didn't have any patterns (not that I would know how to use one if I did) so this is just me cutting up felt and trying to cover up mistakes with sequins.

 I made Kyle and Elvis ornament (I had a pink pig all cut out when Reed reminded me that Elvis wasn't pink).


And I made Reed a cross country ornament. 

So, you'll all probably be getting a homemade Christmas ornament this year, which I'm guessing is a better gift than the year I made everyone I knew a sock monkey. 

No comments: