Monday, August 15, 2016

We're Going to Need More Sleep

Everybody in this house whose first name isn't Jason is very upset that this is our last week of sleeping in.


We have all taken full advantage of not having a schedule or any place to be all summer.



JR has been gone to Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw's, but we finally got him home on Saturday.
I think this will be the only full week of summer where all my chicks are in their own nests.

Here's some of the very little we've been doing:

Kyle used his salesman's personality to not only score himself a solo lunch date with Grandpa, but  having that lunch at Dave and Busters! 


We've been taking care of our next door neighbor's dog for 2+ weeks.  They're in New Zealand and Australia. 



 I had 7 boys in my house 2 days in a row last week and was about to add fraternity house mom to my resume. This was a much more manageable day.

No comments: