Wednesday, September 28, 2016

What I'm Up To

I know I haven't been keeping up with my blog the way I usually do.
I'm just running out of time each day to do it.

I somehow got wrangled in to being an auction chair for Kyle and Reed's school auction.
Then I'm also on the auction committee at JR's.

That's right, both schools.  And to make it even more awful, I have the worst job possible at both, solicitations.

The way I see it, I'm getting it all done in one year and then I'll never ever have to do another school auction again! 
Ever. Ever.

I'll be done with the elementary auction in November, and done getting solicitations for the middle school in December.


But being that I'm an auction chair at the elementary school, I wind up doing all kinds of stuff.  
Like grabbing the neighbor kids after school so I have a cute auction advertisement to go in the PTA email. 

Our theme is "Rock On".



And yes, of course, those are all my wigs and costumes.

I'm just waiting for a mad mama to approach me wondering why I didn't use her baby in the picture.  At least I can say, "Because you don't live across the street from me!"

No comments: