Friday, March 3, 2017

Got Him Some Jobs

JR was the commentator for Reed's baseball game the other night.


They are playing for a different little league this year, and it has a real press box.  I sat in it with JR and tried to help him.  I couldn't figure out how to work the score board so I tried to run the music.

It's quite a job, and there's lots to keep up with. 
 I did enjoy the birds eye view though. (That's Reed in the purple playing 1st base.)


I was so busy trying to help him (and keep up with music) that I was only able to get this quick video, but it gives you an idea of how the night went.


He landed himself 2 other teams that want him to announce their games.  (He's announcing tonight.)  So JR might be spending more time at the ball field than anyone in the family! 

No comments: